Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Dragan has done well again and just killing time

Well Dragan emailed me the photos from Dream? They are amazing! I will upload some of them with this post.
Also I've been on a very relaxing shoot for Just Killing Time.
I have to kill a lot of time because there's little amount of location audio.
Some of that time was killed with doing a mini-film with Dragan using my creepiness and the creepiness of the location. Apparently it's going on the Just Killing Time DVD. (Anyone counting how many times I've said "Just Killing Time"?)
It's been great finally getting to work with Dave Gregan, not having worked with him since Cafe Reminisce, same with Saxon. It's been great working with everyone on Just Killing Time.
Tonight we kill a girl in a car park.

Soon I'll be able to start looking at the footage of Dream?
I look forward to it.

Oh here are the photos:











No comments: